International Hanseatic Day in Neuss 2022 – Open to All!
- Accessible: All offers are also accessible for people who are dependent on a wheelchair or a walker. Possibly with an escort.
- Parking: In all multi-storey car parks and the designated parking spaces of the Hanseatic Day, parking spaces suitable for disabled persons are designated and marked by signposting.
- Parking garage Rathaus, Michaelstr.
- Parking garage Niedertor, Adolph-Flecken-Straße
- Parking garage Tranktor, Trankgasse
- Rheintor parking garage, Rheinstraße
- Car park at RennbahnPark, Stresemannallee
- All event areas are at ground level and outside, there are always options to avoid steps in the grounds.
- Disabled toilets are located in the following places:
- Wendersplatz/ Ecke Hammer Landstr.
- On the RennbahnPark site
- At Zolltor
- At Hammer Landstr.
During the Hanseatic Day there will be the following inclusive events:
Friday, May 27 2022
2 – 8 pm
Lebenshilfe Neuss (Life aid)
Art workshop of the Lebenshilfe Neuss
Squeegee pictures with the Hansetag wave
Open painting offer
Saturday, May 28 2022
4 – 5 pm
Youth centre DAS HAUS der Jugend
„Perfect is sooo boring"
The inclusive youth ensemble gives an insight into the new production, followed by a talk with the actors.
Sunday, May 29 2022
11 am – 12:30 pm
Minster of St Quirinus
City tour in simplified language
Our volunteers will be happy to help you visit the Hansa Convention in Neuss! Tel. 02131 90-8312